October 25, 2012

Preschooler with Style!

Ella LOVES going to preschool. She goes Tuesdays and Thursdays. On school nights we make sure her homework is done. On Tuesdays she usually has to draw a picture of the "shape of the week". So far we have done circle, triangle, oval, star, rectangle. Thursdays her homework is to wear something that is the "color of the week". After homework we get her clothes all picked out for the next morning.This is serious business for Ella. She has an opinion about everything and says no to quite a few outfits I suggest before putting a combination together herself. Lately this is my favorite part of our week. It is our little 20 minute girly time and I LOVE it. She pick out her hair bow to match her clothes and tells me exactly how she wants her hair done. So cute. I know I am bias but my little preschooler has the best style.

No comments: