September 30, 2009

A Fist Full!



Ella and I wake up pretty early to get our morning walk in. She loves it once she gets in the stroller and we get going. Actually getting out the door and around to the parking lot is another story. Ella has started this new thing where right when I open the door for us to head out, she runs to her room to grab something to bring. Sometimes she goes back 3 or 4 times before we can even get out the door. She grabs things, fists full of things, that are completely unnecessary for the trip. She grabs toys, shoes, purses, extra clothing, hats, anything she can find. Our trip from the door to the car consists of her dropping something every 3 or 4 steps. It takes us a good 10 minutes just to get to the car. It is a bit annoying, but I laugh at it and have found myself taking a quick picture of it everyday. Needless to say- all of these toys end up in the back seat of my car until the end of the week when I bring them all in.





4 comments:

Ruth and Chuck said...

Miriam does this too, only she fills up her bags and purses and wants to take them with her. Now when she goes to school she tries to put neat things in her pockets also. Sometimes it is quite controversial. :) I love the background on your blog, by the way, and it sure was nice seeing you guys on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding. Love, Ruth

RC said...

Silly girl, she is so cute, I love it, and I love that you enjoy the moment and document it with pictures, good for you.

Hollie said...

That is too funny, what a cutie pie!

Belle said...

I think the best most frustrating part is getting her to walk out to the car. Cuz she doesn't want to be carried, but she also wants to take her merry sweet time. 30 minutes to walk from the door to the car cuz her hands are full and her mind is captured by the world. Dollface.