October 21, 2009

Eights

So I was tagged by another fellow Mommy Blogger so here goes...

8 things I did today:

1. Met my walking partner for our morning stroll.
2. Forgot to bring Ella's stroller on the walk. (ooops)
3. Watched a recorded episode of Flipping Out.
4. Drove a dear friend to Upland.
5. Went to "Sacks Thrift Avenue" with my sister.
6. Bought Ella a much needed white church sweater.
7. Made chicken enchiladas. (with extra cheese)
8. Painted faces on pumpkins with Activity Day Girls.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Sea World trip on Saturday.
2. Any weekend that my husband gets off work.
3. Visiting with my little sister and her new hubby.
4. More financial stability.
5. Moving into a house.
6. Substantial weight loss.
7. Each new day of Ella's life.
8. More children...?!...?!

8 favorite t.v. shows:
1. Top Chef
2. Flipping Out
3. Nancy Grace
4. CSI : Miami
5. Project Runway
6. American Idol
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Dancing With The Stars

8 favorite restaurants: (although it has been a long time)
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Casa di Soto
3. T.G.I. Friday's
4. Black Angus
5. Red Lobster (YUM)
6. Claim Jumper
7. Sky Grill
8. Red Robin

8 blogs I am tagging to complete this post:
1. A Pruett Life
2. Chennault Chronicles
3. TRICK or TREAT
4. Auntie Amy
5. The Jackson 2
6. Desert Dreamers
7. Frosting, Firsts, and Family
8. The high heeled Mama

3 comments:

Heather said...

Very good! I did mine!

Cammie said...

Thanks Angie! I'm so glad you have a blog.

. . .just realizing I've never been to Claim Jumper. If we were in the States right now I'd be watching So You Think You Can Dance too!!

RC said...

Mmmm, claim jumper is a great place to eat too. Thanks this was fun, I did mine with a little twist.
Love Ya