September 22, 2010

Soak City Palm Springs

Elliott took the day off for our anniversary and since he does not get many days off we decided to take a family outing. We had a BLAST at the Knott's Soak City in Palm Springs. We spent the whole day there just playing with Ella and enjoying some quality family time. Of course Elliott and I took turns enjoying some of the scary water slides, but they day was mostly about Ella.











We loved it so much that we got season passes (only $20 more than a one day pass) that are good at all 3 parks (San Diego, Palm Springs, and Orange County) through September 2011.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Feel free to visit my web page ... tata sky cccam