January 4, 2012

It's a .....


BOY!!!!! We are having a little baby boy. :)

Elliott is so very excited!!! I have to admit, I was a little worried at first. I know pink, princess, ruffles, tutu's, and hair bows. I know NOTHING about boys. I have a family full of girls.
After spending an hour in the baby section at Target I am in LOVE with the idea of a baby boy joining our family. We let Ella pick out two little outfits for her baby brother. She was so happy to choose and picked out some great little outfits:


We are so excited for our baby boy. He already makes our family feel so complete. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Angie! Excited for you and your family. Boys are fun. Trust me I have 4 brothers.

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

Wow, congratulations Angie!!! Boys are a lot of fun, I've got plenty of advice if you need any :)

Kirstie said...

Congrats again!!!