February 8, 2012

24 week baby brother bump...

I cannot believe I am already 6 months along...
It is going by so very quick lately and I feel so ready for this little guy yet so unprepared at the same time. We have been blessed with tons of hand me down clothes from two amazing friends so we are covered there. Another friend gave us a beautiful crib and I found a diaper changing table that was being tossed out by a neighbor. We have a few packages of diapers and a case of wipes. Ella is so excited. Talks to my belly several times a day. She loves her baby brother so much already and I a think I times I am more excited for her than for me.

I love being pregnant. for the most part I feel amazing. I am walking or jogging at least 30 minutes or more 4-5 days a week and it has helped me feel great. My current food cravings are anything lemon flavored and a whole wheat tortilla rolled up with peanut butter and fresh black berries. YUM!!! We have no name picked out yet but we have some favorites. I think we will have to meet the little guy before we make a final decision.

No comments: