March 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ELLA!


Ella is 1 year old!!! Time has flown by, I cannot believe she is already 1. We had a family party over at Grammie and Grampa's house. Auntie TaTa (Tatia) flew down for the party. Auntie Tia (Petrea) and Auntie JoJo (Kelly Jo) were there too. The whole house was filled with pink streamers and pink balloons. She was spoiled by everyone with wonderful gifts - and of course we stripped her down and let her demolish her very own cake. Lots of FUN had by all!

4 comments:

RC said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SWEET ELLA.

SO HOW ARE PETREA AND MY SWEET TATIA BELLE DOING? PLEASE GIVE THEM MY LOVE. GOSH, I STILL REMEMBER KELLY JO, AS LITTLE KELLY JO, WHERE DOES TIME GO.

I WAS SAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM, PLEASE GIVE YOUR PARENTS MY BEST REGARDS. IN SOME OF ELLA'S PICTURES, SOMETHING ABOUT HER REMINDS ME OF YOUR DAD.

Annie said...

I know you! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your version of the 1-2-3 cookie. Baby Ella is so cute! What a fun 1st birthday party!

Ruth and Chuck said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! I can't believe she's one already. How did that happen? She's beautiful.

Johnson said...

That cake looks absolutely scrumdidliomptious. She is so cute Angie!